Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some holiday Dishes

Happy Holidays,

Here are some photos of side dishes. Even before I was vegan it was always about the sides for me. The sides end up making a meal and these are dishes that I had even as a non-vegan. There are only a few substitute ingredients needed to make the same dishes. And If you can't find vegan ravioli you can just have a different kind of pasta.





Sweet potatoes



Must have some salad.





Vegan Ravioli




Picture a bit blurry but these are mashed potatoes





Broccoli with garlic



Thank you for coming to my blog. Please come back again soon.

And once again, Happy Holidays.

Gemma (AKA Gnewvegan :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't heard from you in a while so thought I'd stop by. Hope you enjoyed the holidays. Happy new year!

Gnewvegan said...

Happy New Year to you also. I am hoping to get back to blogging more often again.