Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some holiday Dishes

Happy Holidays,

Here are some photos of side dishes. Even before I was vegan it was always about the sides for me. The sides end up making a meal and these are dishes that I had even as a non-vegan. There are only a few substitute ingredients needed to make the same dishes. And If you can't find vegan ravioli you can just have a different kind of pasta.





Sweet potatoes



Must have some salad.





Vegan Ravioli




Picture a bit blurry but these are mashed potatoes





Broccoli with garlic



Thank you for coming to my blog. Please come back again soon.

And once again, Happy Holidays.

Gemma (AKA Gnewvegan :)

3 comments:

Veggie Burgher said...

I haven't heard from you in a while so thought I'd stop by. Hope you enjoyed the holidays. Happy new year!

Gnewvegan said...

Happy New Year to you also. I am hoping to get back to blogging more often again.

biningshao said...

Microsoft Office 2010 opens up a world of design options to help you give life to your ideas. The improved picture formatting tools such as color saturation and artistic effects let you transform your document visuals into a work of art. Combined with a wide range of prebuilt Office themes and SmartArt graphic layouts, Office 2010 Professional gives you more ways to make your ideas stick.